cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

EEESSSHHHHh

aaronray2009
0 3 12

so i have missed being able to get onto this site soooo much... i am still quit i quit officially on Feb 13. 2011 i slipped up a bit before this date but i havent since then!!!!... i was on the patch for about a week then i switched over to e-ciggs .. i hope no one sees this as "cheating".. but to me it takes care of all the negetive draw backs of smoking and makes things alot easier for me.. my life has changed for the better on so many levels.... i've actually convinced two of my friends in class to stop smoking =] im buying one of them an e-cigg friday when i get payed i explained it to them and let them test mine out and they were AMAZED!.. my relationship has so many fewer problems it seems.. or at least there is less tension comming from my bf. =] my family is proud of me its all going good=]....

Needless to say im SO HAPPY ive been able to quit! im going to be on here alot more often and hope to hear from yall.. before i go i want to give a shout out to my friend BJ. she is also an EX and whether she knows it or not the occasionall phone calls i recieve help me stay quit so much.. (jus wanted you to know you are a leader in my support system and i really appreciate you)...

3 Comments