cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Share your quitting journey

Dragging my butt BUT not dragging on a butt Lol! ๐Ÿ˜†

MarilynH
6 5 73

I've been up since 6 this morning and had a big batch of bread on by shortly after 7 now it's a almost 10:45 and they're rising in the pans! Hopefully I'll have all of the 3 ovenfull done cooled and in the freezer by 1:30 or so! I'm literally dragging my butt to do this bread today but my hubby Mark won't eat store bought bread lol and neither will the grandchildren ha ha! Mark has been stirring  it up for me the last few years which is a huge help! We can AND MUST do certain things whether we want to or NOT like me making bread ugh I only had 1 loaf left in the freezer so today was the day so I psyched myself up to do it, kinda like quitting smoking ๐Ÿค” kinda that is!๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Way back when found out I have copd I psyched myself up to get ready to quit smoking. I got busy by finding this site and reading everything I could find right here then I kept on reading because quitting smoking was necessary for my quality of life and breathing was and still is essential to living if we can't breathe it's lights out! Anyway sorry I'm rambling my point is sticking with Nope is key to Freedom and thankfully with commitment AND perseverance it's absolutely doable AND so very worth it to be Free! - D.E.B.S - Decide Educate Believe succeed! 

a09fe042fda37ae3229a9af0d3626700.jpg

fc2d389a24a10e7c8195bd0d75c67ad7.jpg

08c26e9aa315ba9331b3a0dc398d9554.jpg

Not one puff ever.png

5 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....