cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Don't Stop Believing.....

cody1976
0 6 29

It's been easy to hold on to that feeling lately. Life has been hectic lately and as time went by I slowly forgot that I was an ex smoker. It wasn't really until today when I recieved an email from this website that I had even thought about my quit. With the re entry of being an ex smoker in my head I decided to drop in qnd give you guys an update... I am drawing closer (April 7) to the second year of no cigarettes! Im glad to share my excitement with you.

Cody

6 Comments
JonesCarpeDiem

Congratulations!

annb
Wonderful Cody. Congrats and thanks for sharing your success with us. It helps shine the light for us up ahead!!!! :)))
MarilynH

A super duper congrats on your wonderful quit and you are definitely rocking way to the 2 yr milestone WTG my friend. ☺ 

Marilyn

ShawnP

you should visit us more often! Congratulations on almost 2 years!!! Way to go!

cody1976
Shawn, i have a poor memory so if this is old news i apologize. At the beginning of my quit I posted at least once a week. 4 months after I started my quit, I was diagnosed with a 15mm brain tumor. After dealing with that life just kind of started moving again and as I posted, being an ex smoker vs being a non smoker.. the non smoker thought won. Which is a great thing...I can't remember a time that I smoked! i will try to visit more often but am making no promises. making preparations to start spearfishing & snorkeling. Figured since I can breath better and live like 10 minutes from the gulf of mexico
Strudel

Great to see you! Congrats on almost 2 years! Wonderful!