cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Don't Believe It Myself

Barbscloud
16 34 500

Celebrating 3 weeks today.  Thanks to all for helping me to get this far.

34 Comments
JACKIE1-25-15

anaussiemom

Wonderful-Shining-Green-Stars-Congratulations-Glitter.gif

YoungAtHeart

THREE weeks is yuge (to quote our president)

Y U G E   !

Congratulations!  On to a month, to a year and to forever!

Nancy

Barbara145

Woo Hoo!   3   Weeks is huge!  You are doing this!  Reward yourself today.  You got this, one day at a time..Once you get by the difficult part not smoking is Wonderful!

Jennifer-Quit

MichelleDiane

Congratulations on 3 weeks Barbscloud!  Well done!

desiree465

Congratulations that's wonderful to hear (read). 

JonesCarpeDiem

YAY!

KTQeeyore

3 weeks smoke free! Good for you!

clap.gif

anaussiemom

that is so cute.  I swiped it 

GyorgyiM

Congratulations! I am so happy for your success. Be proud of your hard work and achievement.

Giulia

Image result for bravo      You just keep going!

elvan

Congratulations, Barb, good for you!

Ellen

Chuck-2-20-2011

Three weeks is amazing!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

ONWARD TO FREEDOM!!!

Chuck

Mike.n.Atlanta

Congratulations Barb! Three weeks quit is awesome!

Keep on keepin on,

pastedImage_1.png

Kimshine

Congratulations Barb! You're doing great! To think, it's as easy as not smoking!

Kim

MarilynH

A super duper Congratulations on your splendiferous 3 glorious Smokefree weeks and counting WTG....

0a1a6d818deafdbfa921f51452125ef9.jpg

12Finally34

Congratulations!!!

Barbscloud

Wow,  thank you so much.   That celebration was a year ago already.   I just celebrated 500 days.  Where are you with your quit?

Barb

12Finally34

Hello Barb,

July 21, 2019, I made 2 years of smoke free lungs.

I feel like I am living my best life ever.

Carolyn

fondly known as

12Finally34

indingrl

One year and 3 weeks yahooooooo❤

Barbscloud

Big congrats on 2 years.  I'm looking forward to that milestone.

Barb

elvan

Barbscloud‌ Just LOOK at how far you have come...wow, you have really blossomed. One year and three weeks is awesome.  You are a very valuable part of this community.

Ellen

Barbscloud

Thanks elvan Ellen.  This is an old post from a year ago!  I just celebrated 500 days recently-so I'm at 16 months.

elvan

I knew it was an old post and I think I also knew you recently celebrated 500 days...math is NOT one of my talents.  Congratulations and thanks for being here, I MEAN that.  

Dominque

Barb!!  I had 2 cigarettes today n I need to talk to someone to knock some sense in me

Dominque

I’m so proud of u n I don’t even know u n I feel like I want to b where u r in this journey. I m going on vaca for 10 days n stressing whether to smoke or not. I have tried before to quit n got really depressed n I don’t want to feel like that again. Can u call me XXX-XXX-XXXX. Is that allowed in the Ex community?

Edited by Mark to remove private info.  Please share contact information only via private message via trusted members of the community.

YoungAtHeart

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

STOP it!  NOW!

Your 800 days just became Day One!  You woke up those receptors!  Stop again this minute - put the rest of that pack under running water and schmush them into the trash!

Please write a blog so we ALL can yell at you - and then encourage you as you get back to it!

Dominque

Nancy This is Donna under Dominique’s email. I haven’t been quit for 800 days. U might b confusing me with someone else. I already have 4 packs for vaca n I’m very anxious about quitting. I’ve done this before n got very depressed. I need help

Sent from my iPhone

Barbscloud

My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX    Educating yourself about nicotine addiction and preparation are the key.  Please "Post to My Blog" to get your message out to the community.   Stick to your plan for vacation and quitting on 9/2/19.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dominque wrote:

I’m so proud of u n I don’t even know u n I feel like I want to b where u r in this journey. I m going on vaca for 10 days n stressing whether to smoke or not. I have tried before to quit n got really depressed n I don’t want to feel like that again. Can u call me XXX-XXX-XXXX. Is that allowed in the Ex community?

Edited by Mark to remove private info.  Please share contact information only via private message via trusted members of the community.

You're welcome to connect directly to other members of the community but please only share direct contact information via private message. Unfortunately some people will scan websites like these to harvest personal information from them. We do not sell or redistribute your contact information and take privacy very seriously so we ask that contact information not ever be shared in posts or on your profile. If someone asks for your contact information via private message be suspicious. I do ask for it on rare occasion, for specific purposes.  Otherwise I use the private message functionality provided here by the site.

Mark
EX Community Manager

Barbscloud

Thanks Mark.   She didn't know how to remove it.

Barb

Dominque

Mark thank u so much for deleting my #. God bless u

Sent from my iPhone

Dominque

Thank you so much. You r a blessing

Sent from my iPhone