cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Doing the Happy Dance

crazymama_Lori
1 11 18

Not to toot my own horn, but tomorrow is 3 months, 90 days!!!!!!!!!

Every day is a struggle, but it is getting easier.  I'm only have one major crave a day and it passes.  I am slowly getting myself out there again.

Hello, my name is Lori and I am a nicotine addict.  I take one day at a time and looking forward to tomorrow.

11 Comments
MarilynH

Whoo Hoo Lori, a super duper congratulations on your awesome 90 precious smoke free days tommorrow and counting WTG my friend .☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

JACKIE1-25-15

Congratulations Lori. 90 days is a milestone.  Next TDC

HealthyOrange

Great job, Lori!  90 days is a significant accomplishment.  You should be very proud!!  Keep up the great work; it gets easier and easier.  

elvan

Toot away, 90 days is AWESOME!

TerrieQuit

Happy 3 months! You have worked hard! Toot away! TOOT TOOT!

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

TerrieQuit

Happy 3 months! You have worked hard! Toot away! TOOT TOOT!

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

Dotgirl_1-28-16
TOOT AWAY!!! 90 days is awesome! YOU GO GIRL!!! I'm doing my happy dance with you!!!
bonniebee

Okay to toot your horn honey you are doing a FANtastic job !

I remember so well  hitting 3 months and it felt great..... it was a huge milestone for me !

JonesCarpeDiem

YAY!

meWisconsin

90 days of freedom is great. Keep up the good quit.

Terry

tjbeck1-3-10-14

Happy 3 Months!!!

About the Author
Never be afraid or embarrassed about your "smoking thoughts" while quitting, they're there to remind us how strong we truly can be. Always remember, you will always WANT to smoke, but you have to CHOOSE not to. We can't break the ties that bind us without first changing the cycle that created it.