cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Doing great

amjackson
0 5 7

Well is has been 55 days since I last smoked a cigarette. Feeling okay. Had a few hard days but overcame them without lighting up. It was great to think that I could actually do that. I am feeling so much better now. I find myself smelling things so much better now including the people standing outside of a store smoking but I am not going to condemn them because I was there so many times. I would like to take the train for a 16 hour ride and now I don't feel like I can't do it because before there was no way I could make it up there without a cigarette for 16 hours and now I can. That is such a great feeling. My great-granddaughter was to ride on a train and just may take her this summer. What a wonderful feeling that is. Unless of course I fall back. I want to thank all of you for your support and your comments. It really helps a lot because I really don't get that much support here at home. I guess once you stop they really don't realize that you have and don't say too much. A little bit more reinforcement would be nice from family and friends. It is like I never smoked in the first place. Oh well guess I just have to pat myself on the back.

5 Comments