cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Doctors Show

billdibo1
0 4 7

I am Bill from the Doctors show smoking intervention episode. I am almost at six months. Thanks to the show and Dr. Hurt as well as becomeanex I have been smoke free. I realize now that I will not have JUST ONE again. One one day leads to a pack the next time. I think about telling all the smokers I see now to just quit. I hope that my experience withe the DOCTORS Show will inspire others to quit. It was my inspiration.Dr. Hurt made a huge impact on my sucess at becoming an ex. Thank You Doctor.

Bill

4 Comments
JonesCarpeDiem

I nevefr saw the show either.

congratulations on 6 months.

did you use nrts?

Seems they are the mainline in the good drs opinion.

just curious

mare5

Bill,

What a nice surprise! I did see the show. Congratulations~6months! You are so blessed to have all of that loving support. i was so teary eyed. Keep the quit for you so you can enjoy all that wonderful family

Strudel

Bill - nice to meet you. Congrats on 6 months! I know what you mean about telling all the smokers...I have to keep stopping myself from running up to strangers to tell them how I did it!!

sandee

I saw this episode twice, (rerun) and was wondering how things were going with you. I don’t recall anyone on the show make mention on the becomeanex site and was very disappointed that Dr. Hurt never mentioned it when he had a chance to on national television.  It’s great that you are here. Enquiring minds wanted to know!   Keep up the good work… thanks for the blog… I’m sure I’m not the only one that was wondering how you were doing. I think they should do an update on the Doctors show…