cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Difficult day

notgivingup2013
0 4 4

I am 6 days, 11 hours nicotine free at this very moment. However, I'm not feeling too hot this afternoon. I have noticed the past few days that I feel the worst in the afternoon/evening. I've had a constant headache and there is an annoying tickle in my throat. It is very hot in the office today because of the sun, so that is increasing my anxiety. I am just trying to take long, deep breaths and do a few stretches every so often.

Although it's a struggle, I'm very proud to have made it this far!

4 Comments
kristin2013

you are doing great! U can do this! u should be proud, u have every right to be! u are doing whats best...coming on here and venting..not smoking! good for u!! keep up the great work!!! 🙂

KRISTIN

jojo_2-24-11

Hi not, Congratulations on 6 days. Give your body some time to heal as smoking wasn't very kind to any of us. Lots of deep breaths and maybe take a walk outside of the office, if it's that hot. Just think of how proud you will be when you hit each and every milestone in your quit! Great job on a great quit. Keep up the good work.

Ex_Nancy

You're at the office so go get some water and a little snack from the candy machine. The candy will give you a little dopamine hit and make you feel better for awhile...bring some fruit or a power bar for other days around this time. On the way home in the car, SING,lol

freedom-38

You're doing so good!

I felt like crap for at least 3 weeks. Sore throat, cankers, headaches, vertigo. It will get better.

Try and go out for a walk if you can.