cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Deep breaths & remember to Halt!

MarilynH
2 1 76

With the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season right upon us it's a very good idea to be EXtra Vigilant with our precious quits! Whether it's day one, week one or 5,000 days, being a little EXtra Vigilant in my humble opinion is certainly worth it because it only takes a split second to screw up the best gift that any of us will ever give ourselves which is the GIFT OF LIFE! ~ H.A.L.T ~ Hungry Angry Lonely Tired! HALT may be an A.A slogan BUT it works in all aspects of our lives! I find when I'm really busy, stressed or tired that's when I need to realize that I'd better stop and take a few breaths and take a few EXtra minutes for myself! Life happens BUT relapsing isn't an option EVER! Vigilance is key to Freedom! The Choice is Ours!

ff379682f0d6abba3cccce344d024e0b.jpg

20230519_084557.jpg

1 Comment
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....