cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Death Of MY MOM

indingrl
0 12 147

I miss MY mom. MY mom died on June 1, 2023. After a long suffering bedridden from rheumatoid arthritis and old aging body for almost five years. I have been sick with a cold and staying in bed for two days has me Moaning and groaning I could NOT imagine almost 5 years bedridden.  I did NOT think of smoking at all over this grieving process with no check list no time frame. Grief just comes and goes and is unexpected throughout my days. Keeping communication open with all family is going ok. Each of us is dealing with our moms death our OWN personal way. Please I am talking about ME not anyone else. I hate death and I am NOT prepared for this grieving that just SUDDENLY happens. I had an ugly cry yesterday I let all my crying come to life and now I feel much better today. 8 days before I surrender to MY reality. Thanks for reading and letting ME share my grieving heart of missing MY mom. It is a different grief when it is our MOTHERS for they are the ROOT of life. That's MY belief of a MOTHERS DEATH it  is different from any other death for ME. No one is prepared for a mom death.
I ain't smoking to cope with MY harsh reality MY MOM IS DEAD. NotOnePuffOverME!!!!!

12 Comments
About the Author
COLD TURKEY QUIT ON JANUARY 6 - 2011 and PRAISES FOR MY DADDY GOD AND THANKING MY MIGHTY HOLY SPIRIT IN ME - STAYING A NON SMOKER MOMENT BY MOMENT IN MY LORD JESUS NAME AMEN.