cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Dear Good bye cigarette, nicotine monster i have quit smoking for: 8 weeks, 1 day, 14 hours and 17 mines. Learned stay quit

luisdeleon619
0 4 55

hi everyone i am having wonderful day without no cigarette 

been 57 days without cigarette/ been 5 days without no nicotine patch 

i feel great without no cigarette i hope everyone had wonderful day

by NOT smoking 1,152 cigarettes!

I never knew first cigarettes be hooked 2 nicotine but cigarette packs don't have real facts labels what kind damage does. 

The cigarettes pack   not explain what kind side effects  it has. I didn't knew i started smoking i was be  hooked 2 nicotine. 

The cigarette pack  warning labels Said you might get lung  disease doesn't say you   could be hooked to the nicotine. 

Come on who knew cigarettes had nicotine. didn’t know 

I still  feeding the  nicotine monster. For year's. 2 I decide to quit smoking this year on January 22 13 at 1:45 that I received the nicotine patches I've been using them from January 22 13 1:45 to  March 15 13 at 5:15pm I said goodbye to the cigarette and the nicotine patch. Anyways I didn't know  my first cigarette had lot product that can kill me or us slowly I was young trying to show off. . I didn't know nothing at all. I thought I was using the cigarettes as a crutches when I was stressed out when I was pissed off  but I didn't know I was getting into a habits or getting hooked to a drug called nicotine.  All my friends kept saying how cool was to smoke a cigarette I didn't know anything I was young and stupid. I seen 1 of my dads friends passed away from lung cancer and throat cancer. 2 I decide I called the California helpline 1800 nobutts help me quit for real. First begins I did not know I was addict to the nicotine somebody said oh it's just like smoking pot so the first cigarette a friend gave me he goes man it just like  taking a drag of pot you won't be hooked trust me well I did trust him   in the next couple weeks he goes you might feel kind of dizzy. Ask him what do you mean in makes me dizzy he goes just make you feel high.  Plus I didn't know that cigarettes had all these kind of products like the nicotine. See I thought I was using the cigarettes to be cool to show off.

Learned  stay quit 

1 I give away my cigarettes 

2 I called 1 800 No butts 

3 I threw all the cigarette products away 

4 I purchase gum and hard candy and lollipops 

5 I bought rubber bands 

6 I purchase Vicks  to kill the cigarette smell 

7 stress ball 

8 use my computer 

9 going to the library or take a ride my wheelchair another word go for walk. 

10 coming to this website reading and writing about my day to keep myself busy.

4 Comments