images.jpeg

 Only by God's grace I am celebrating 4800 nope days today 

WoooooWOOO

Thank you everyone for your help support and love I appreciate everyone 

11 Comments
biscuit9

HealthRestore.jpg

Barbara145

Congratulations Diane Joy.  That is a very large number.  You rock.  Celebrate!

JonesCarpeDiem

Congladulations

a big WOW!,

and

thanks for being here

You inspire!

ReallyReal

Congratulations!  That's an awesome and an amazing milestone.  Yay for you and all your  NOPE days!!!

indingrl
MarilynH

A super duper CONGRATULATIONS @Diane Joy on your fantastic fabulous glorious ginormous humongous stupendous splendiferous awesome wonderful quit journey YAY for 4,800 precious ~ DOF ~ Days of Freedom YAY for each and every day WON! YAY for Freedom! YAY @indingrl Lets CELEBRATE because I absolutely love celebrating MILESTONES! Hip hip hooray whoo hoo! 🏵🌹🏵🌹🏵🌹🏵 Thank you dear friend and fellow EXer and most definitely EXtended family for everything you do here ,you've been such a huge help to so many here including myself! 💞

e56b9b38ea255288af2625b673507862.gif

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

So very happy for you @indingrl! This is what freedom looks like from nicotine. Congratulations! 

Quiana, EX Tea,

indingrl
Mike.n.Atlanta

Apologies for being late to your party Diane Joy. 4800 days of freedom is a huge reason to celebrate. Congratulations and...

Mn@ 001.jpg

champsin97

Wow! That's alot of NOPE days.  Kudos to you!!  2024 you'll be hitting 5000!

indingrl
About the Author
COLD TURKEY QUIT ON JANUARY 6 - 2011 and PRAISES FOR MY DADDY GOD AND THANKING MY MIGHTY HOLY SPIRIT IN ME - STAYING A NON SMOKER MOMENT BY MOMENT IN MY LORD JESUS NAME AMEN.