cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day4

Momoffivesons
1 5 182

Well it's day 4, I can go an hour or so without too much frustration. I'm fighting these incredible urges. There incredibly strong. Trying to keep busy I have gum, cinnamon sticks, walking. Cleaning Breathing exercises. I need to buy food that is okay to eat because I tend to want to just go and eat something. I have sore gums so I can't eat anything hard but that opens the door for sugary r non-nutritional soft food( cakes, cookies, processed foods all nutritional disasters. I did bake some potatoes and just use light butter and pepper. I didn't sleep well last night I might try to rest today drink more water. But I did get over that one day hump I was in and have made it to day 4. I just keep reminding myself I don't want to repeat those first couple days ever again. 

5 Comments
About the Author
I'm the mom of five grown sons my oldest son passed away in 2016. I have two beautiful grandchildren. I believe in our lord Jesus. And I'm recently separated after 45 year very emotional abusive marriage. Grateful for this community and New beginnings. I'm trying to end all bad habits situations.