cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day number four and its starting to get ROUGH....

hopeful12
0 12 63

Just having a really bad day.. and it just started.. I feel edgy right now and the tears could start falling at any minute. I just feel lost and alone. When I am around people that have never smoked they dont get what I am going through and the people that do smoke well they understand or say they understand with a cig. hanging out of their mouth. I just dont get it. The first couple of days were not that bad but the longer I go the harder it gets. Why is that?  You would think it would get easier with each day. Of course having two mouthy teenagers dont help. I know the kids are just being kids and they dont understand but today of all days.... its like they are playing tug of war with my last nerve. I know this will pass, it just getting pass it you know? I know some might think oh come on get over yourself - stop feeling sorry for yourself and just get over it.....Oh well got to go to work. Will keep you updated.... Still strong... Thanks for listening just needed to let a little of the steam out.

12 Comments