cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day five

harry18
0 5 7

Well my headache is finally gone this morning I've had one for over 12 hours it was even hard to sleep up and down all night. I was getting ready to go to the store and read Karens blog about getting back on track after slipping up and just thought I would write something to get my mind back on the right track. don't have much more just wanted to come here instead of the store it was worth it the Nicodemon is taking a nap now.

Hope everyone is having a great day, thanks for the support

5 Comments
elvan

SOOOOOO glad the headache let up and that Karen's blog reminded you that you have to stay on track.  The Nicodemon will keep rearing his ugly head and if you absolute do not allow yourself to go to the store to buy cigarettes and you do not have them around, you've GOT this.  Remember what you said to me?  "If you can quit after 47 years, I can quit." Don't give in, the craves will get farther apart and will get weaker, for the most part. There will be that HUGE one now and then but it, too, will pass. Glad you are sticking with this! You are almost through He@@ week. 

rosemarymom

Hurrah for you!  That's how you win!  Come on here anytime but stay away from the cig store!  You can and ARE doing this!

JonesCarpeDiem

Good Job. Keep That Quit!

capitalDistrict

heck of a good job.  keep it up!

karen230

So glad decided to write instead of give in to the crave!  You give me more inspiration  to make it through my next "tough" one, I am more determined than ever. I will remember to write more thanks to you, Harry. Thanks.

Karen