Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day Four and Ready for More

jp-1.20.16
0 7 2

Good Morning Everyone!!!

It 's a beautiful morning here in Minneapolis--the sun is out, the sky is clear, and it's about 56 degrees.  Had a bit of a tough time early this morning when I couldn't sleep and wouldn't smoke. But I made it through and this is day four. I hope all of you will maintain your quit today! To that end, I ask whoever wants to join me to pledge:

"Just for today, I will make through this day without smoking any cigarettes. I will be patient and kind with myself and others, and just say NOPE! Not One Puff Ever today!"

7 Comments
kencman

Glad you making it happen. I'm Ken and live in Mounds View @ 10 and Cty Rd I. I'm on day 79 and have had ups and downs but my journey is mine with things similar to others. You can ask questions if you like. Keep puttin one in front of the other and you'll get where your goin.

jp-1.20.16

Hi my friend, Ken, good to see you! Well, I'm through the physical addiction part, now it's wrestling with my mind as things come up. Congrats on your 79, and I'll do as you say and just keep putting one foot in front of the other and keep moving.

Nyima_1.6.13

I am with you! Congrats on day four! The nicotine is gone and the head games begin! 

"Just for today, I will make through this day without smoking any cigarettes. I will be patient and kind with myself and others, and just say NOPE! Not One Puff Ever today!"

smorgy8513

I'm with ya!     We can do this!
bksmith

I'm on day 6 & for some reason, I'm having a really difficult time today (days 4 & 5 were a breeze!). I turned to the blogs for motivation & this pledge is EXACTLY what i needed to see.  

joyeuxencore

Hey JP...!!!!

Just want to point out two things...WOW on day 4 you said:

"It 's a beautiful morning"

And a brand new person bksmith who is on day 6 and hasn't even posted a blog to the community yet said the above...

Totally made my day watching what goes around comes around!!!!!!

You are helping people already!!!!! Doesn't it feel great??!!

dalichild

"Just for today, I will make through this day without smoking any cigarettes. I will be patient and kind with myself and others, and just say NOPE! Not One Puff Ever today!