cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 80

candylance
0 18 49

Happy about my day 80. I think living in Virginia is NOT good for chronic pain!! Fibromyalgia, neuropathy in both legs and feet (feels like you're walking on cactus) pancreatitis, 2 rt. 2 lft. hip replacements, rt. and lft. knee replacement, rt. shoulder replacement, osteoarthritis, and on and on. I go to a pain clinic but it does not help. Crying does not help either. I'm pretty much homebound but for the love of EX, I have dear friends that I talk to on the phone. I love y'all and all you do to boost my spirits. The number 90 is right around the corner and then the Triple Digit Club. YAAAY!!! NML is going just fine.........thank you very much and this is far and beyond the best quit I've ever had!!!

Candy            80         DOF           "Pity Party is now Over"

18 Comments
Barbara145

Hi Candy.  Sorry for all your health problems.  I am thinking about you and keeping you in my prayers.  Congratulations on 80 Days!  That is awesome.

annb
Candy I'm having those thoughts about our Virginia too. I really need to move to a place with warm calm wind, steady barometer etc. I heard the top 3 places are 1) Hawaii (hah ya think? go figure!) 2) Florida and 3) San Diego. Today I have spent all day with heat on my neck and ice on my back! Crazy! My pity party over now 🙂 Congrats to you on a wonderful 80 days! That's a reason for a real party! :)))
YoungAtHeart

Invite us to your Pity Party anytime!  So many folks here are dealing with chronic pain - and quitting anyway!  What a wonderful role model you are! 

Congratulations to you on 80 days

I hope tomorrow is a better pain day for you.  Feel better!

Nancy

JonesCarpeDiem

Congratulations On 80 Days!

djmurray

I love your quit, Candy - and you are such an inspiration to all of us -- all those issues and pretty much homebound,  and smart enough to recognize that cigarettes were not you company or your friend.  I know just what you mean about  this being the best quit.  We're finding the joy in quitting, and there's nothing better than that!

jacks1125

super!!

MarilynH

You are a strong lady and you are doing fantastic with your quit, no more poison nicotine going into your body because you are an EX SMOKER WTG my friend and I really hope your pain level is better tommorrow. 

ninepatch
You ate doing great! I'll keep you in my prayers that you get some pain relief soon.
Strudel

Candy - I am so sorry you are faced with such awful challenges. Congrats on your quit and on moving forward. Congrats also on knowing how to protect your quit! You are entitled to some pity parties as needed! Sending prayers! 

bonniebee

I am so sorry for all you have gone through and continue to go through Candy . God Bless you and congrats on your 80 DOF You are doing so well in your quit !

JRC

Candy, I'm sorry you have so terribly much to deal with but this quit of yours is awesome!!! Congratulations on 80 days and onward to Triple Digit Club!

LouiseR

Saying prayers that you get some relief from all your pain.  You are such a strong woman Candy.  Congrats on 80 days!

smorgy8513

You are 1 strong lady!      Strength is not measured in only physical areas....strength is also measured in spirit.

That is where your strength lies dear Friend!

And because of your strength you are an inspiration to others.

Remember that strength of yours when the pain gets tough (I get that too) and when you are feeling down (I get that too)......

Keep the goal in sight!

Love ya!

Sharon

Ms.J_11-10-2013

((((((((((((((Gentle hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))) Love you Lady, hang in there and cherish your 80 days of awesome freedom!

xoxo

Ms J

constanceclum

You are an inspiration! I have used my own personal problems to keep smoking for so long (well if you lived my life, you would smoke too) All that attitude is getting me is an early death. When I see that people like you and several others are strong in your quits, in spite of, it makes me realize that I can do this.

Love you Candy, keep hanging in there!

Connie

Chris265

Wow!  You are really racking up those days.  Keep it up woman!

robo3

Big congrats and feel better soon

murali

Dear Candy,

Congratulations on your 8-0 days and on your resolve.

I am not very regular on here these days, but I do have you on my thoughts...

I wll drop in as frequent as possible now...