cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 8

ruralgrl
0 5 10

Yesterday (day 😎 I found a half a cigarette on my living room floor. I do not know where it came from but it was my brand. I took a picture of it and the crumbled it up and threw it away!!!! The cravings are there but they are getting easier. I am also sleeping all night now where I used to get up and smoke. I notice I am coughing a lot this morning. That's it for today. If you are just staring you quit I want you to know that the days go by fast even if it feels like the minute is dragging!!! Everyone can quit smoking if they will just get over the fear of quiting!!!

5 Comments
YoungAtHeart

Day EIGHT?

You are doing GREAT!

Nancy

candylance

Way to go!! I was so proud on Day 8, only to find out the next day that it was Day 10 and I was already in double Digits!! Keep celebrating!! YOU have something to celebrate, and what an attitude!!!

Candy         ? 11   DOF

JonesCarpeDiem

You aren't going to build a photo shrine to that halfbut, are you? LOL

Great on your quit.

ruralgrl

hahaha no!!! I just had to show how big it was and what I did to it. I felt without the picture it would be like the story about "the fish that got away!!"

hampton

Seems we keep getting test like this one you just got. I swear I cleaned out my vehicle before my quit and low and behold there were some in a pack under the seat.!!!emediate thought's of just taking one and a quick puff was there!!! I didn't want to even touch them!!! I feared they would take control of me some how!!!! seriously I did.lol I threw them in the burn barrel quickly,and never looked back. I'm afraid to look anywhere else.:) Your doing fantastic!!!!!