cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 799

onelasttime
0 6 15

for every one on the journey stay strong and you will make it. Stick with the site until you are stronger.  United we stand divided we fall thats a good motto for the site. I wish the site was faster so I could blog more it seems with my busy nonsmoking life I just don't have extra time can you believe that after wasting so many hour for 35+ years smoking I am not short on time..I have found so many fun things to do, and you will too just just the amokefree life a chance i  am pretty sure your gonna like it..have a good day gardening to do....

6 Comments
laura-m

WTG one last!  Enjoy your gardening and have a great day!

Thomas3.20.2010

WHOOOHOOO!!!!

Way To Go Deb!!!! Don't miss your ride on the FREEDOM TRAIN Tomorrow! Thanks for leading the way for me! Stay Busy and Stay Happy! Love your Blog!

Ex_Nancy

Can't wait to see you on the Freedom Train!!! And please forgive respnses...this website was at a CRAWL today...but now it's back up to speed...LOL   xoxo

Ex_Nancy

Can't wait to see you on the Freedom Train!!! And please forgive respnses...this website was at a CRAWL today...but now it's back up to speed...LOL   xoxo

Strudel

Great to see you!! Congrats on 800 days! Wowee!! 

onelasttime

Thanks everyone!!!