cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 78

tmetcalf77
5 8 197

I can't believe it's been 78 days since I last smoked.  It feels like 4 years or 10 minutes depending in where I'm at in the day.  I don't think I ever realized how much energy I would have once I quit. I go for a walk or to the gym nearly every day. I have so much energy to burn off in a day now. It's given me the push I need to really start focusing in my weight and food issues.  Although, I have noticed that during a workout my lungs burn and im not used to that. I had xrays taken last week of my chest for another reason and the doc said my lungs look better already.  I don't think about smoking often anymore, just when I have the odd thought of ooo I can smoke real quick.  Thise old habits of leaving a movie theater and lighting up as soon as I'm outside. That's still kind of difficult, but mostly l, I don't even notice anymore. I want to keep that up, I don't want to slip.  I have to thank this community that has really helped me stay on the right path.  I'm looking forward to another 78 days. 

8 Comments