cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 7 is almost over

Treehugger85
3 6 77

Yes! I made it a week and I'm feeling a little bit better. I don't know if it's numbness or just getting ready for next week but at least I haven't cried all morning. I might decide to go to work tomorrow, if I feel ok to do it. I got my daily sonic limeaids sugar free and for today at least just resting and more resting and more resting.

I'm hoping for my blood tests to come back from the doctor tomorrow.  I am showing iron anemia from the labs which we all know isn't a big problem, it can be easily corrected.  The problem is my granu something, it's apart of white blood cells. The last lab showed my white blood cells extremely high specifically those cells.  I get them through the patient portal and they showed the range, highest normal was 9.  Mine is at 13.58. She said they can indicate maybe things including cancer but the most common reason is when you get sick. They increase even just from the cold and the flu.  Again no I don't have covid.  I also have no symptoms of being sick except still very tired.  If it shows up high this time, we're going to discuss other things to find the route of the problem.

I have the house to myself today so I'm just trying to rest. I've had 1 craving today, it was medium. It's a lazy sunday. 

6 Comments