cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 655 ...............Happy Thanksgiving !

bonniebee
0 13 13

I really wish I could post the most beautiful picture for this special day but since I can't  I really wish you all a very blessed Day !

This is my second Thanksgiving  Day Holiday smoke -free and I am so grateful for that and for all of my Ex'er friends who are like having a second family !

To all of the newbies the holidays can be stressful be prepared for the temptations keep the emergency quit kits handy and turn to God and Ex before you blow your quit ! I know through the years I had some pretty crazy holidays not all were peaceful and quiet especially when family members were all drinking so if any of you have that to contend with have an escape plan !

Remember that drink may not be the best thing for your quit right now Protect that baby !

Have a wonderful day mine is so quiet ,too quiet but I  am grateful that I have already talked to both of my living sons and hope to talk to my daughter soon i miss them but i do thank God for the telephone and fb !

Love you all !

13 Comments
About the Author
I am the Mother of 4 children , a Grandmother and Great Grandmother . I am a retired LNA /CNA and I live in South Western New Hampshire . I am a native of Martha's Vineyard Island . My room mate Karen and I have 6 pets : Two dogs Lily and Jonah, one cat Olivia, two bunnies Lila and Emma and one guinea pig Allie . I enjoy reading ,knitting, walking, especially in the woods, at the river or the beach I also like taking photographs with my camera . I miss my family and my Island .