cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 6

Nana4669
1 14 41

Wow, almost through the first week already. It went fast! I have been doing okay. Not too many cravings. But when they do come, I just tell them to go away and find something else to do. Thank you everyone for supporting me! This site is one of the first ones I come to every morning and read. It helps a lot. I also tell myself every day that it's going to be a good day. Have a great night all!

14 Comments
CatsRsmart

Hooray and Congradulations on your precious smokefree days. Just keep adding them up. Our community makes all the difference. So very glad you are here. Cats here in Texas doing the happy dance for your freedom!!!!

Cats @ 41 DOF

dpop
Excellent job on one week! Congratulations!
elvan

Congratulations, I am so happy for you.  My routine for the first few months was to come to EX first thing every morning and last thing every evening and then someimes...several times during the day.  It gets easier, I PROMISE!

Kimshine

Congratulations on your  6 smoke free days! It sounds like you are doing very well!

Dotgirl_1-28-16
Woohoo 6 days!!! AWESOME JOB!!! YOU'RE DOING GREAT!!!
JACKIE1-25-15

Wonderful to have six day under your belt.  You sound like you are doing fine.  Keep up the EXcellent work. 

YoungAtHeart

Every day you don't smoke IS a good day!

Keep it up!!!!

Nancy

TerrieQuit

Congratulations on 6 Days! Keep moving forward!

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

jbapas

Congrats on day 6! You sound like you're doing great. I'm so happy that this site is here as well. This is the only place that I've ever come to and really only support type group that I've ever joined that has been really sincerely supportive. Its inspiring to read everyones stories, good and bad, I love that. I'm so glad you joined and congratulations again on day 6!

Mrs.Brock

Doing better than I was on day 6! 🙂

Mrs.Brock

Doing better than I was on day 6! 🙂

djmurray

You're making it through that first week, and that's something to be really proud of.  I promise that if you stay close, blog how you're feeling, recognize craves for what they are and get through them, you will be amazed how well your quit goes and how quickly the days stack up!  There's such strength in our numbers, and you'll be adding yours to the mix!!  Congratulations!

johio

Great Job.....You can do this !!!!!!!

bonniebee

You are doing great and I love your positive thinking that will serve you very well !!!!