cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 6 here

tjbeck1-3-10-14
0 9 17

I'm on day 6 and having a rough morning. I know I am not going to smoke but the thoughts just won't stop today. 

I know it is the Demon trying to fool me into having that one puff but N.O.P.E. not today is it going to get me.

Just needed to jot down my anxieties.

9 Comments
JACKIE1-25-15

Always remember that the Demon you talk about is you and your addiction.  Yes there is a pull and push and tug of war around these days/  No matter what not one puff ever and you will make it to day 7 one week amazing. You can do it.

tjbeck1-3-10-14

Thanks Jackie. Taking deep breaths here.

TerrieQuit

6 days is great! Ignore that Demon! He's just telling lies!

Terrie  135  DOF

Jennifer-Quit

6 days is great!  I know that it is hard, but do NOT listen to that voice.  The only way out is through!

Giulia

The vent door is open - blow it all out!

I wrote a little play about the head trip we go through during this process.  Well - MY head trip anyway.  It's long.  Should help get you through a craving or two.   A Quit Dialogue

Strudel

So VERY, VERY smart to come here and vent! Bravo! Congrats on 6 days! Keep remembering NOPE and it will help so much! (I wrote it on cards - posted some in my house and carried one in my purse.) 

Keep on blogging!

joyeuxencore

BRAVO!!! Congrats on day 6! You are staring down a whole WEEK of freedom. Don't let go just hang on & come back & blog as ofetn as you like! xo

jimmypage

Good job on 6 days, and realising that the cravings only have power if you give them that power! You are doing this, and feel free to share anything on here. We will alsways support you in your quit 😃

tjbeck1-3-10-14

Thanks everyone. Made it through day 6!!!   Woohoo!!! On to one week!!!