cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 499 - Broken haarted

craftylady
0 25 69

I have been gone for a while.  Have stayed NOPE but yesterday was so hard.  I have written in the past about my dog, Sheba, my baby girl....  I had to put her down yesterday.  For the first time in a long time I passed someone smoking and it smelled good!!  I WANTED ONE SO BAD!  I wanted anything that holds the promise of making the pain stop.  My heart just aches.  Kidsare grown, I'm divsorced, that little girl helped me through so much.  I feel like a betrayed my best friend.  She was in so much pain, she couldn't walk.  My trusted vet who loved her too took time out of her schedule to be there with us, she cried too!  I can't tell you the number of people who meant Sheba and say what a special dog.  The kids in the neighborhood as about her when they see me.  She touched so many people. 

I was blessed to have had her in my life,  She helped me be a better person.  I promised her I would make it through this.  She could go and be without pain and I would work hard on being OK.  Sorry for any typo's it's hard to cry, type and read..

Goodbye and I LOVE you my Beloved, Sheba - May 25th 2004 - July, 12 2013.  You will always be loved and missed!!

25 Comments