cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 4

afbarbie
0 2 5

Day 4 and my first day back to work wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  I had a partial pack of cigarettes (left over from New Year's Eve) and I took them to work and gave them to one of the guys I work with.  There were a couple times had cravings but I kept on working.

I went and bought the Wii and the Wii fit so I can start working out here at home since it is so cold here (New Jersey).  I can't start running outdoors until Spring.

I know that this was a good day,  I also know I'm not safe from temptation. I'm actually feeling good about my decision to become an EX.

2 Comments
gvk123

Wow! Congratulations. You're doing great. Remember take it 1 day at a time. Soon enough, you'll be able to deal properly without it.  Keep it up & referring to one of your earlier posts where you said you weren't getting support from your mom and son...well remember that you can always cound on us here for support.

GVK.

ohiosheltielady

Good for you!  You gave them away, good for you!!  I can't have a single cigarette on the property, I swear I can't.  Well, actually though, I do have some awful horrible stinky nasty cigars hidden in the laundry cupboard that I found the other day.  I should have thrown them out, but I didn't.  I don't know why on earth I kept them cause they're just horrible.  I should throw them in the garbage.  I'm glad you wrote this.  I'll go throw them out now.  Thank you!!!  You're doing great!