cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 38 thoughts...

Rachy2283
5 16 114

Well it has been an incredibly challenging week but cigarettes have only been on my mind a few times.  I am no longer carrying water around like it is oxygen that I breathe . I am chewing sever giant packs of gum still and will be picking water back up as I know no man's land is around the corner.  I don't want to get too far away from what has worked even though I have been ok besides a few tough craves. Hubs also had his finger partially amputated yesterday and we will know the pathology on his cancer as well as the treatment plan in the following weeks.  We are praying he gains weight for all those who do pray and we are thankful he is still with us each and every day.  What a blessing. This quit has gone amazing thanks to all of the support here at ex.  I am truly thankful for EVERYONE who has offered up freely advice, support, education, a kind word, a prayer.... Thank you SOOO much for making a long time dream come true!! My family thanks you and so do I from the bottom of my heart.  What an amazing journey so far.  I am being very watchful in the next few months and making sure I have plenty of gum.  Adding the water back after about 3 days without it.(been pretty busy and on the go with hubs doc appts). Will post again soon. THANKS AGAIN A MILLION

16 Comments
About the Author
Went to the school of hard knocks and at the end of it ALL .... I met JESUS!! HE SAVED MY SOUL AND CHANGED MY LIFE. BEAUTY REALLY CAN AND DOES RISE FROM ASHES!!