cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 33 of My Quit

trish4801
7 10 350

Day 33. Husband and I made a trip out of town just for fun. Drove some older 2 lane highways. 

Came home cleaned litter box (yuck). Got the stationary bike seat, lol no bike. It won't be here till the 17th. This gives me a chance to go to PT and ask what I can and shouldn't do between now and surgery. 

I also got my walker for my knee surgery.  Oh my gosh, it's pink squeal, it's really pink and I love it. I guess if you have to use a walker it should be a color you like. I had a chance to use my mom's (she has 2) it has a seat and breaks but hospital said no breaks or seats. So my new one is ordinary but in pink, squeal. That's my diabetic cat Teal'c in the background. Shefoo other side of gate (to keep chiwienne out of litter box treats lol) and Tennessee at backdoor.

20230408_192958.jpg

 No problems today with my quit. Another good day. I wish everyday could be this easy. Although, most days aren't to bad with just a passing thought. Missed posting yesterday but really busy. When we got home just wanted to relax.

Stay strong and true to yourself as I will stay strong and true to myself. We've got this. 

10 Comments
About the Author
I'm a grandma of 20 grandkids. Some are step grandkids but makes them no different. I'm recently retired from Hostess Brands think Twinkies. I'm quitting because I want to see all my grandkids grow up and be here for them.