cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 30

AnthonyAMorton
0 6 8

Wow I'm doing this I can smell spring in the air.Smoke free is the way to be.Thank you all for your encouraging words.Dang I really noticed how bad cigarettes stink.Wow I used to smell like that. And I really thought a mint would disguise it.I was truely wrong. Protecting my quit by what ever means necessary! Stay Strong and have a nice smoke free evening.

6 Comments
kate8
It doesn't get any thing but better Anthony! I used to put perfume on thinking I hid the smoke, no way anything can hide that smell. Big ((((CONGRATS)))) on 30 days and have a Great Weekend (:
maggie_8-1-2010

Nice update and congrats on reaching 30 days Tony!  Soon you'll be honored on the Freedom train - have you visited one or more of those daily blogs?

If not, here is a link to today's blog. https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blogs/cyn9-blog/2012/03/15/freedom-train-thur-31512

Anyway I just about can't believe that 30 days has gone by already. Keep up the good work and enjoy being smoke free!

2012_is_for_me

way to go!!!  30 days is huge!  Keep your quit going for the right reasons and you will find it even more rewarding tomorrow.  And that goes for every day from here on in.  Congrats again!

jojo_2-24-11

CONGRATS on 30 days, Anthony! Everyday reach for another wonderful reason to be free!

Strudel

Big congrats on 30 days! Fantastic!! Stay close!

Ex_Nancy

WOW , CONGRATS on DAY 3O ANTHONY!!!  (I used to carry mints too,LOL)