cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 3 Funny

Mamagrillz13
7 10 144

Before I get to the funny, I want to be completely honest with all my recent quitter friends. Closing out Day 2 was HARD. But, I was kind to myself. I silently reminded myself that I never committed to not WANT to smoke. I committed to not ever puff again. And, when I went to bed, I'd made it another day. So, give yourself a break on what you're thinking and reward yourself for what you're accomplishing!

Now for the Day 3 Funny. As I'm officially at the 12 hour mark of day 3, I realize that for a while, the question I'll ask most often is WHAT'S THAT SMELL?! LOL!! I can already smell things that I was missing and it's like my nose is in overdrive. 

I hope you all have a great weekend. I have a busy weekend coming up so probably won't journal again until Monday. STAY STRONG! We've got this!! 

Lisa

10 Comments
About the Author
I'm a mom of 3 adult children, LaLa to one amazing grandson, wife of a fisherman, with two kitties, and one dog. I started smoking at 15 to impress a boy. Now, I'm married to that boy and he stopped smoking 14 years ago. I haven't been so lucky and am ready to make this adventure stick!