cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 29 vape free

Finallyquittin
3 6 100

It is strange to not waking up with the urge for a puff. To not need to slip away from a social events. Or take a long time  in the bathroom at my parents or in laws just for the privacy to puff. It is strange how much time I feel that I have now. 

It’s wonderful. But feels unreal still. I just learned about no man’s land as I’ve been combing through the ex site to learn more and more. It kind of hit me like a brick! I was really hoping for it to get “easier” after the 30 days. Ah, well, we press on. 

addiction is something so much more than I ever thought it was. It makes me want to burst into tears thinking about how naive and stupid I’ve been thinking it was just like you smoke for a while, you get withdrawals for a while when you quit and then your brand new.  (Over simplifying here but it’s how my mind was thinking!) 

Anyway, don’t want to be too much a Debbie downer here. I am celebrating my 29th day! Thanks for all the support. 

Ps. any other articles about what to expect in the next 30 days would be greatly appreciated.  I do enjoy reading it all. 

6 Comments