cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 29 and counting

webqueen
0 8 16

Tomorrow is my quit date.  No cigs for 30 days.  I never thought I could live life without smoking.  Having to relearn what triggers you and how to change that behavior is so worth it.  I feel like I've been given a 2nd chance.

8 Comments
sadiewilliams

What I did on my one month anniversary was take my hubby and kids out to dinner with some of the money I saved.  I told them that each month that I am smoke free we will go out and celebrate!!  My son nows calls it my smokiversary!! lol  we have been out twice so far, celebrating at Texas Roadhouse this weekend!  We made it a celebration now.  I am on day 69 now, 21 more days before we celebrate again.  Good luck and reward yourself!  You deserve it!

JonesCarpeDiem

Congratulations

a  new life.

be vigilant the next 100 days

cheyenne7

You gave yourself a second chance...congratulations!!!

webqueen
Thank you all so much. I feel so much better physically and emotionally. I am so glad I found this website and so much support. I pledge not to smoke today no matter how upset or angry or happy I feel. One day at a time.
almondflour

I like that suggestion of going out to celebrate. I will take my hubby out to dinner as he has supported me through this process. I'm sure you feel like it's all behind you now that it's been 30 days!

green1611

All the best! Day 30 gives good confidence. Carry that with you when you go around. Be careful Day 30 is not the end...stay strong to achieve Day 100. That gives sense of accomplishment.

smorgy8513

Good for you on 30 days free!     Now start your walk through NML.....be careful, be cautious.....watch for any craves that may jump out at you.....look ahead to those who have gone ahead and to your sides to see those traveling with you.

Stay strong.

Sharon

Strudel

Congrats on 30 days!! Yes - celebrate!