cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 22 Smoke- Free

dawn119
0 7 32

WOW; I can't believe that I've made it this far, 22 days Smoke- Free.. Some day's are better than others; what my problem is, being ill and frustrated; I'm not craving a cigarette after I eat, ETC.. , I've just being getting ill easily. It seems as though the things that didn't bother me before, they do now.  Maybe, this is a normal phase, if so I wish the phase would end soon (lol). I hope that everyone is having a wonderful Smoke- Free day. Thank you all for your ongoing support and friendship..

7 Comments
mary285

YAY! 22 days is like- practically a MONTH! Awesome!!

Man, smoking a cigarette totally was the go-to thing in times of ANY type of irritation or hiccup in my day for me. I think you're noticing them more now because otherwise you'd just mindlessly go light up, and now you actually have to DEAL with them in some way.... Pain in the you know what I tell ya!

Keep it up though! You've come so far! Congrats!

catspride23

It could be because when we smoked our immune systems were constantly on guard constantly working.........now it gets a break lol you can do this. Hey it could always be worse......you could have terminal cancer! We don't want that so chin up!

JonesCarpeDiem

Congratulations On 22 Days. Keep going.

MarilynH

.Congrats on 22 precious smoke free days and counting. ......

Marilyn 

Strudel

Congrats on 22 days! Things will get better - I promise! Stay close! 

elvan

Congratulations on 22 days...keep stacking the days, it WILL get easier and you will feel MUCH better in every way!

Larry576

Way to go ... 22 days! I think one of the things we all experience is something has to replace the thought of having a smoke and we seem to notice other things more. Perhaps we are just more aware of our body and don't block the thoughts with having a cigarette. I don't know if that makes sense but ...

Keep up the great work.