cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 20

flaroyale
3 10 48

Maybe I am still a little loopy and crazy. A post I thought I did not post I did post but it was here so I thought I didn't post it.  Any way.   20 Days and still smoke-free.  Yay ME..... Day 20 has been a really good day. Still have cravings, and still have my triggers especially when something good happens, I want to celebrate with a cigarette. I didn't but doesn't change the fact that I want to.

I received a phone call telling me I passed the test to be a police dispatcher and have an interview next wednesday.  Then I received another call from a recruiter for a possible HR Manager position.  I also have another HR position possible too. Hoping for one of the HR positions since that is what my degree is in, but I will put it in Gods hands and he will make what ever he has planned for me happen.

Third I will be signing my first new business partner with me Rodan+Fields  business today.  This is a big accomplishment for me since I have been trying to get her on my team for almost a year. So I am extremely hopeful and happy tonight.  Hope you all are doing well and once again N.O.P.E.

Tammy

10 Comments
TerrieQuit

Yep, It posted, then you wrote about it and that posted.lol Stranger things have happened with blogs! Not to worry! Congratulations on day 20! Wanting to celebrate an accomplishment with a smoke still happens to me sometimes. As long as we don't smoke were good! and don't let the thought linger too long! Have a good night!

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

YoungAtHeart

GREAT news on the job front!

Perhaps you might find another celebration ritual?  I don't drink soda anymore - so a Pepsi over crushed ice is quite the treat.  I have one in an old fashioned glass as a reward and for a job well done now,  You might try a lollipop or  a nice piece of Juicy Fruit gum?  Or a frozen Hershey Kiss?

You are relearning your life as an ex-smoker - so get learning!!!

Nancy

Mike.n.Atlanta

Sounds like things are coming together for you. Congrats!

KOKO,

johio

This is a big accomplishment...congratulatios...!!!!!! Millions of smokers wish they could do what you have done......This is the best experience...It's New !!!! It will be a big help to those starting out

Well Done

elvan

Good for you, you are really doing well, you are making progress on so many fronts...I hope the HR job (one of them) comes through.  I am so happy for you.  Glad that your Rodan & Fields job is going well too.  WOW...all this in 20 days?  You just keep on stacking those days and more and more good things will happen for you!

joyeuxencore

Congrats on all the nice things coming your way with your good efforts! Especially the 20 days of freedom!!!! 

Don't know if this applys...lol

Dotgirl_1-28-16
What great opportunities!!! Thanks for sharing your awesome news, I love when good things happen to deserving people...20 days smoke free is fabulous!!! You're doing awesome! I hope you find a new way to celebrate your new job... smoking is not an option lol. So very happy for you!!!
christine_s

Congratulations on 20 days and all your business happenings, sounds like you are a go getter. Keep up the awesome work!

: ) Christine

ralphh11

Congrats!!!! Keep it up!!

xsaffron

This inspired me. Thanks for sharing.