cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 2 Thoughts

annie5
0 1 42
I am craving majorly today, even though I have been craving since I quit. I am trying everything to make it go away, but it is not helping. I am in not so good of a mood lately and haven't slept very good. I keep having these bad dreams and they are pretty vivid. I am happy that I am not smoking and feel good, but I wish these cravings would go away. My family is going out to eat tonight, so I am waiting for my son to get done with his homework. We might walk around Walmart after that to look at Halloween stuff and to buy my son shoes. I need to get out of the house and am feelling pretty restless. Stupid people keep on calling our house (telemarketers). I am glad that it is Friday cause we will have a break. We still have lots of stuff to do this weekend, but I am glad to spend it with the family. I haven't seen my husband all week cause he works nights now and that has been pretty hard too. Hopefully tonight I will get some good sleep. Who knows. Day 2 is almost gone and I am very proud of myself. I am doing it with stressors going on too. Tippee!
1 Comment
karenr
Hang in there the first 3 days is the toughest because your fighting both addictions the nicotine is out after the third day and then it is all in the mind....I am on week 7 and trust me it does get easier biggest thing i can tell you is try to keep your mind busy and tell yourself i dont care how bad it gets I am never pickn one up they stink and I am not going to pay to kill myself no longer....you can do this....God Bless, Karen