cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 180 and the 6 month mark

luvztheway
0 8 25

Well, no mans land can be a lonely place but honestly, it's not been that bad.  I can't believe it's been six months as of midnight tonight.  It's gone by quite a bit faster than I ever remember any of my quits going before and I can honestly say that on most days, the thought of a cigarette doesn't even cross my mind...not even at those stressful times. 

Currently I'm in the midst of one of those months.  My daughters turning 18 and graduating highschool all within 7 days.  Her last day of school is less than a week away now and I've already been brought to tears by her final choir concert - and her teachers comments about what a determined and strong person she's grown to be, as well as by the card and momento she gave me for mothers day this year.  What a beautiful young person she's become, inside and out.  I couldn't be more proud.   

I want to thank everyone yet again for being here to support my quit and the quits of those who came before and after me.  I truely wouldn't have made it to the six month mark without all of you and all of the stories you've shared.  Keep them coming and I'll keep checking in!

LUVZ

8 Comments