cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 174 Happy August everyone !

bonniebee
2 9 44

This is my B-day Month I love summer ! I am looking forward to my vaca on the Vineyard ...coming soon ! thanks for all the good support and advice on my last blog  (((((HUGS))))) to you all !

It is a beauty of a day and I am going out to the garden to dead -head all the gorgeous flowers so that they will keep on blooming !

No smoking for me today ! Newbies hang in there it is worth all that you are going through now to be free from the need for the cig fix ! Yeah sometimes you may  miss it but hey sometimes I miss a friend who was a back stabber but do I want to be friends again ? Hell no !

To all of us in the middle somewhere we must protect our quits !

To all of you Elders THANK YOU for the loving support !

To all of us on Ex congrats !!!!!!

To all of you just beginning stick with it you are worth it ! 

Be kind and loving to the body given as a gift to you from God quit and protect your quit ...I am so glad that I 

finally did ! 

9 Comments
cpsono

Congrats, Bonnie, My fellow 2015 quitter!   

elvan

Congratulations on another smokefree day.  I hope you have an amazing time on the Vineyard when that trip happens.  Happy dead heading.

YoungAtHeart

Yeah, YOU!

Nancy

P.S. Must be something in the air - I was dead heading this morning, too!

MarilynH

Congratulations on 174 precious, stupendous, splendiferous, fantastic, fabulous, amazing, delightful, beautiful and wonderful smoke free days and counting WTG my Bonnie B. Thank you for this wonderful inspiring blog . (((((Big Hug)))))--- I would love to go to the Vineyard with you my friend. ☺ 

Marilyn ☺ 

Hopeful36

Congrats!! I'm still hot on your heels following as you blaze the trail!

johio

Great Job Bonnie B !!!!!!! 180 is in sight...it is a huge milestone

Joe

Christine13

Way to go Bonnie!! (my youngest sister's name too)  You are doing just awesome!

Thanks so much for replying to my blog.

Strudel

Hooray for you Bonnie! Congrats on 174 days! 

joyeuxencore

Wow Bonnie talk abouit joyful!!!!

I LOVE the Vineyard but haven't been there since a summer in my teens when I ran away from home & lived out in Chilmark with a friend and his family...Great memories! That was 1973...

Congrats on your awesome quit!!! xo

About the Author
I am the Mother of 4 children , a Grandmother and Great Grandmother . I am a retired LNA /CNA and I live in South Western New Hampshire . I am a native of Martha's Vineyard Island . My room mate Karen and I have 6 pets : Two dogs Lily and Jonah, one cat Olivia, two bunnies Lila and Emma and one guinea pig Allie . I enjoy reading ,knitting, walking, especially in the woods, at the river or the beach I also like taking photographs with my camera . I miss my family and my Island .