cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 160 ! Grateful !

bonniebee
2 12 17

I thought I would write a blog while my computer is typing normally this morning  ! I never know when it will lock on caps !

I can't believe it is day 160 and I have not had one puff of a cigarette ....NOPE !

I smoked for 51 years why did it take me so long to quit ? I did try but it never lasted because I never truly believed I was quitting forever . It is doable as our friend Marilyn likes to say ! I think the key element in a forever quit is commitment not will power.

I had a hard day yesterday and it seems I have a hard time blogging when I feel that way . I vented on a comment and Giulia picked right up on it ! That is what I love so much about this group someone is always here to help you through ! Thanks Giulia I hope I can help someone too !

Have a great smoke free w/e everyone and thank you for being a part of Ex ! I am goingto take a walk with my Jonah and Lily and then work in the garden ! What are you doing today ?  🙂

What do you do now that you are a non smoker when you are really P.O at someone ! How do you handle all of the anger when you cannot stuff those feelings by smoking a cigarette ? I need some advice and it may be useful to someone else too !

PS : I am so glad I made it htrough this blog without IT LoOKinG liKe tHiS !!!  HaVE a GReaT SAtuRDAY ! lol !

PS I am so glad I made it through this blog without it looking like this.... HaVE a HApPy dAY yOu aLl !!!!! lol

Congrats to all of us quitters !

12 Comments
About the Author
I am the Mother of 4 children , a Grandmother and Great Grandmother . I am a retired LNA /CNA and I live in South Western New Hampshire . I am a native of Martha's Vineyard Island . My room mate Karen and I have 6 pets : Two dogs Lily and Jonah, one cat Olivia, two bunnies Lila and Emma and one guinea pig Allie . I enjoy reading ,knitting, walking, especially in the woods, at the river or the beach I also like taking photographs with my camera . I miss my family and my Island .