cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 16

lewis65
0 5 79

Could be my imagination, but those little "smoker's lines" around my mouth seemed to have diminished quite a bit : )  Has anyone noticed this in their situation.  What procedure out there can remove them permenently?

5 Comments
anacondahead

Plastic surgery.

blc

Mine have diminished alot as well. Im at day 20 myself.  Laser surgery is an option to help remove the lines. Good luck and keep up the good work.

Bobbi

va72lady

Not sure..mine have not diminished..Good luck keep on staying smoke free..Day 16 that is great cant wait to get there...Shirley

kaki2grl

I noticed when I quit before by about week 3 - my skin looked great!! Im hoping for that same affect this time. I am at day 4 now, and it is so hard! They say every quit is different and this is by far the hardest quit yet. Hopefully it will be my last, becaseu I NEVER want to go through this again.

kaki2grl

I noticed when I quit before by about week 3 - my skin looked great!! Im hoping for that same affect this time. I am at day 4 now, and it is so hard! They say every quit is different and this is by far the hardest quit yet. Hopefully it will be my last, becaseu I NEVER want to go through this again.