cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 156

emt088
2 8 39

its been a while since I posted anything... Im still here, and still smoke free.. still pregnant lol..

Ive officially made it past the first trimester, so im a third of the way there. Also counting the days until I hit 6 months of being smoke free. Ill have almost a year under my belt by the time I have this baby, and thats comforting.

I "miss" cigarettes occasionally. But i miss getting to have the occasional alcoholic beverage even more lol, so i have a new perspective on what it is to miss something that you cant have. Most days i dont even think about smoking.. maybe once a week or so I get the memory of a crave...

You gotta stick with your quit though, no matter what. Weve all fought so hard to get to where were at in our individual quits.. even if youve just made the decision to quit.. nothing about quittings easy and you can never truly let your guard down. But the one thing you CAN do is make the most of the days you have under your belt. One more day not smoking is another day you dont have to smell bad, or worry about having enough cigarettes to last through the night, or worry about where and when you can snatch a smoke break. Enjoy it! Fight for It! Do it because you deserve it!

8 Comments
patrick-marsh

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!WOW 156 DAYS!! GREAT BLOG! STAY STRONG!!!

JonesCarpeDiem

yur good!

onelasttime

Wonderful 156 and that new baby is gonna have a smokefree momma  !!!!!! Happy dance,.,.,.,.,

bella65

wonderful your doing good im almost 6 months also. stay strong your doing great.

kathys

Happy to hear that your pregnancy is going well and you are still smoke free. You are doing wonderful. After the baby is born , you will have to have a nice beverage to celebrate. Congratulations

mare5

Congratulations & excellent advice!

dawn4

beautiful.  thanks for coming back and sharing your good news.  still smoke free.....wooooooooooohooooooooooooo!!!!!

brenda61

Keep that wonderfu train of thought you got going.