cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 13

gracie21
0 6 8

In many ways I was feeling sad, but I let the feelings ride through me and even cried some tears.  Then I started thinking of what my life would be if I gave up.  This is not something I will or can do.  I know that I love my family and life so much and the smoking was not adding anything to me.  Just like the evil it is, it tries hard to distort our reasoning and trys to get us back to smoking. I will face this day and Not smoke! I am a NON-SMOKER! I can and will stay free of this Evil. I pray for all of us to suceed!  

6 Comments
JonesCarpeDiem

You Go Woman!

Keep distancing yourself from it!

Say "I don't do that anymore" when you get the urge to smoke.

exsmokermom

Go for it!  And you're right, it does distort our reasoning, logic and sense of self.

I say, " I am a non-smoker. I no longer need or want to smoke. I have quit smoking."

YoungAtHeart

You are doing GREAT.  Self talk is the BEST way to stay on course!

Nancy

JACKIE1-25-15

You have the right attitude.  Keep it up. Say no not on my lips not in my hand not on my tongue not in my lungs not in my nose not in my clothes. No means no

lois2

congrats on day 13, you are doing great.

gracie21

Thank you all so very much!  It is such a real blessing to have all the help and encouragement I get from all of you.  I hope in some way I can also be there for others going through this.  We can do this, Love to all and stay strong.