cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 12

Carol5
0 5 19

I made it to day 12!!! SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!! This has been so hard for me. Going from what others have said, I started using Chantix with this first and last quit. Thank you all for rooting me on 🙂 Makes my day a bit happier.

Carol

Isses- Tired, cranky, angry, crying, constipated, and FAT!!!!!!!!!!

5 Comments
tinkerbell23

Congrats to you ! And cheer up it will get better 

I had all of that but it will pass . 

Jaxson1-16-14

Congratulations on 12 days!! That is AWESOME! Just keep putting one foot in front of the other and stackin' those days. It gets so much better, I promise! 🙂 

ms.kmartinez79
Hi Carol! Congratulations on day 12! I had all the same issues! And I couldn't understand why after so many days I still felt that way! But now on day 21 my mood is a little lighter and I can actually stay awake more than 5 hours in a day! I guess you gotta get past a few more days then you will start feeling better!
candylance

Remember H.A.L.T.  

Never get too Hungry, Angry, Lonely or Tired. Relapse stuff. 12 days is FANTASTIC but watch for HALT!! Try to correct them right away or at least be aware of thm. Join us at Quitters & Losers. We console and help each other about losing weight, etc.

Candy     d202

linda258

And the good things... not smelling like smoke... proud of yourslef.... saving money... saving your health etc. etc. etc.

Congratulations!