cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 11

ladyd2
0 9 22

I feel ok alittle frustrated been kinda mean to people lol dont mean too especially my poor boyfriend but hes understands I m having a hard time detoxing but so far so good to me it seems like its getting harder and I do not know why that is 😞 if anyone knows please let me know thanks 

Happy Smoke Free Friday!!!!

9 Comments
craftylady

Are you using nicotine replacement?  If so go to www.whyquit.com and read the article on tapering off or the NR.

Good luck to you and someone might have another idea??  I'm at day two with no smokes.

johnbotkins

i'm on day 14...... 12 and13 was hard for me because of my thinking... you can do this just stay with the site if you can....

nope

la2012

Congrats to getting to double digits. Suggestions - just do for yourself.  This QUIT is yours - for the first time in your life (maybe)  - it truly is all about you. So what if you are cranky, so what if you bitch, so what - you know what - you aren't smoking - that is the main thing.  You are doing fine.  Keep it going. It does get better.  I'm at day 36, in "no man's land" and know that I have to "keep on task" and doing that day by day and hour by hour.  🙂

sherrydenise

Well, I just became an ex, smoked my last cig so I am on my way.  I am also worried about being mean to my family, guess I will be doing alot of breathing, hopefully that will help.  You are doing great, staying strong and making it.  If we get a little grumpy they will just have to understand.  Sounds like you have a very understanding boyfriend which is really helpful.

Stay strong, I am going to be going thru the same thing really soon and I am staying positive and kowing my triggers is really helpful.

Hang in there, your doing great 🙂

TheNewMe_Jo

I had a really hard time too.  I felt like I had the flu. Mood swings, highs and lows. Your body is, as you said detoxing. It will take some time to heal itself,meanwhile expect many emotions and feelings along the way.

I don't know what you mean by getting harder.. cravings?

Remember, this is YOUR quit, it's only as easy as you allow it to be.

Stay positive and know it's all a part of the Journey. Smile and allow it to come and then let it pass.

No matter what don't smoke-

you're doin great

JonesCarpeDiem

I think you did it cold turkey?.

Detox ? I would say no if that is the case.

Just the strong memories and being without your killer friend. who wants you back. 

Actually cigs are inanimate. Keep them that way.

mikecity

Congratulations on 11 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Stay with it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jojo_2-24-11

I'm with Dale, the memories are there! You hve to make new, non-smoking memories and you are well on your way with 11 days. Great Job!

lois13

please listen, stay strong, congrats on 11 days