cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 10!!!

sprinkles104-2
0 7 22

I've reached the double digits!  Wooo Hoooo!  Today, for some reason has been a little tricky for me.  I've been having mood swings since yesterday.  I've had a couple strong craves today that caught me off guard, since I've been doing so well lately.  But, I grabbed a Diet Coke instead, and got back to work.  Thanks to you guys, I've made it to double digits!  Happy Friday and a very Happy Mother's Day to all mothers/

7 Comments
YoungAtHeart

The DDC!  Good for you!

You are using distractions well.   Don't forget to maybe add some slow, deep breaths and maybe a walk or jumping jacks to the mix.  You don' want to replace cigarette addiction to one for Diet Coke!!!

Nancy

exsmokermom

Yay!!!!!!

Iwannalife

YAY YAY FOR YOU! You did it and you are going to keep on it-way to go and welcome to the DDC. 

Hope you have a very Happy Mothers Day also!

Hope you get a chance to celebrate day 10 in the sunshine and fresh air! 

Laurie

Eric_L.

top notch.  i agree with the above comment on breathing being helpful.  3 cycle of diaphragmatic breaths (breathe in for 4 seconds, hold for 4, out for 4, repeat)  is really helpful. 

i also look to address halt issues (hungry angry lonely tired).  like for instance this morning i got up for a while and then laid back down and then an hour later i'm wondering why i'm obsessing and having fear/anxiety issues.  oops i didnt really eat.

but wtg.  u changed behavior and mixed it up.  grabbed a diet coke, rode the crave through and got back to work.

i wouldnt worry, theres like 1/3-1/2 the caffeine of a cup of coffee in one coke can.

sprinkles104-2

Thank you guys 🙂

Strudel

Congrats on 10 days!!

ihateit

Fabulous! Hope you had some ice cream with sprinkles 🙂