Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 10 and rocking along

lafindle
0 6 86

Hey all,

It's been 10 days since my last smoke. Night 6 I decided to test myself. I drank like a fish, pretty tipsy, but held off. The force is strong with this one. There has also been a lot of stress in my life lately, marriage wise, but still clean. I have very small cravings every now and then still but more out of boredom than anything else. Nothing that's gonna make me get off of my lazy butt to go out and buy a pack though. Thanks for all of your support up till now and Good Luck to all of you. I am an ex-smoker 😄

6 Comments
poolman

Good Job!  I know what you mean about the drinking, I always drank budlight out of a bottle, so now I pour it into a glass and it seems to help, and then everytime I want a cig I just take another drink. Felt real bad the next day, but didnt smoke lol.

JACKIE38

Great job    10 days way to go, nice to see you back here again, pleaase remember we would like to know how your doing

stay strong and smoke free                  jackie

freebreath

Pleasure to hear that you are owning your EX status.

I have drank alcohol to relax and numb out some of the stress that I have as well.

I discovered walking with vigur is the best tool for getting through the worst moments and to establish the habit of doing what does heathfully make a person feel good.

I also recomend pranayama breathing as it is so energizing and calming at the same time.

Bon Voyage ex'y is sexy.

freebreath

Pleasure to hear that you are owning your EX status.

I have drank alcohol to relax and numb out some of the stress that I have as well.

I discovered walking with vigur is the best tool for getting through the worst moments and to establish the habit of doing what does heathfully make a person feel good.

I also recomend pranayama breathing as it is so energizing and calming at the same time.

Bon Voyage ex'y is sexy.

blc

Good to hear you are staying an ex. I have been drinking my wine at night without smoking. It seems we are  doing another vice instead of smoking. But at least this vice isnt bad for you. Keep up the good work.

Bobbi

anacondahead

10 days is awesome, lafindle! You rock.

I, too enjoy my Chardonnay these days - sans cigarettes. What the freakin' difference; the wine still tastes good, right? Who needs cig smoke dulling your taste buds and stinking up your clothes? No, not I, my friend.

Thanks for the update - keep the faith!