cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Day 10... 200 smokes, not smoked.

Rhia
0 9 16

Short and sweet.. have homework to do, as always... 

Used the tracker thingy on the quit plan page.  $78.80 not spent, and 200 cigarettes not smoked. Woot Woot 🙂

Oh, and one more thing. I was pleasently suprised when I realized that I spent the entire day at the mall (waiting for my vechile to get an oil change and tire rotation, which turned into a mess of other stuff that needed to be done), and I didn't even think about smoking once.  

That is all.

Have a good night everyone.

9 Comments
John10forteen

Yea... Awesome! and I hope your car is good now.

Rhia

John, I hoipe that it is good now as well.  However I will not know until tomorrow.  I had to have a friend come pick me up from the mall since they told me it wouldn't be completed until 5:30pm, and I had to get back to the base to pick my daughter up from daycare before 6pm, unless I wanted them to call Honolulu Police on me for abandoning my child, haha.  No worries though, I have another friend that will drive me back to the mall either before or after we hit the gym tomorrow.  Thanks though John.

promise_judy

Congrats on 10 days smoke free living.

It is an eye opener when we quit smoking, how little we really need of those ucky cigarettes. Horray for you.

XOXO

kristine5-27-14

That is a huge milestone!!! Hope things with the car are all fixed. Congrats on the first 10 days of your new life!!

smorgy8513

Good for you!     10 days = Double Digits!       I love the markers and milestones.    You also have finished Hell Week and are cruising through Heck Week.     Just keep doing what you're doing and stay close here!

Sharon 444 DOF

JonesCarpeDiem

very good. I hope your car cars repair expense is reasonable.

YoungAtHeart

Sorry life has thrown you a curve - but it sounds like you have learned that smoking will not do one thing to make it any easier (or certainly less expensive!).  Just think - you have more money available to pay for the repairs now that you aren't burning it up with cigarettes!!

Congratulations on your decision to quit.  Keep adding those days - it gets easier and easier!

Nancy

Junior7

Congrats on ten days!  Hope your car is feeling better soon!

SweetMelissa4

10 days! That's awsome!  Keep pressing on and smile... you are a NON-smoker now!