cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

DAY 178 ....Today is my Birthday !

bonniebee
0 24 310

My birthday present to myself this year is this wonderfful quit ! I will be celebrating my 6 month anniversary on the 8th ! That is a real big deal and wonderful present to myself !

I consider this a gift from all of you on EX too ! Without you I am sure I would not have made it this far ! I have learned so much on this site about the addiction especially from all of you who have had first hand knowledge of quitting, relapsing and HOW NOT TO RELAPSE ! .....NOPE !  For you newbies NOT ONE PUFF EVER ! = NOPE

I have finally reached the full retirement age of 66 years ! I can't believe that I smoked for 51 years of my life and now I can finally say I am an EX Smoker One day at a time !

Have a great day Everyone !  Hang in there newbies it really does get better with Time !!!!

24 Comments
stmand92

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

elvan

Happy, happy, happy birthday.  I am not far behind you...will be at 66 on Sept 9th.  Hope you have an AMAZING DAY!

JACKIE1-25-15

HappyBirthday Bonnie. B  I hopeyou enjoy it to the fullest.  You deserve the best.  Hugs and Kisses. NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

exbeantown

Happy Birthday! Keep that quit a rockin'

Thomas3.20.2010

Happy Birthday, Bonnie! 

Do something luxurious!

Jennifer-Quit

Happy Birthday!

Barbara145

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONNIE.  You sound great.  You are not going to believe how much better it gets.  Enjoy your birthday!

JonesCarpeDiem

Happy Birthday!

djmurray

Happy Birthday, Dear Friend -- Six months is a wonderful gift to yourself and I'm just a little ahead of you -- I turned 66 in January.  Have a wonderful, special day.

cpsono

Happy Birthday!  Do something for yourself!    CP

freeneasy

sparky26

Congratulations on your 178 days and on your Birthday ! 

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and a wonderful smoke free year ahead .

Bright blessings 

YoungAtHeart

Congratulations on your wonderful six month quit AND your birthday!  I hope you are buying YOURSELF something special to celebrate with the money you have saved?

amanda_100

Happy Birthday! And congratuations on your success thus far! I wish you a very wonderful year ahead - smoke free!

smorgy8513

Happy, Happy Birthday!       You are just a baby!    I am 67 years old.      I find that so hard to believe and then I look in the mirror and see my mother........OMG!

Congrats on the great Quit as well.

Sharon

TerrieQuit

Happy Birthday Bonnie!!! and Congratulations on 178 days!! What alot to celebrate all in one day! YEA YOU!!

WoooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo!!

Terrie  30  DOF

Giulia

EAT CAKE!

Hopeful36

Happy Birthday tou you! What a great gift you've given yourself....6 mos of freedom and many more months to come. Enjoy your special day!

MarilynH

I am sooooooo sorry for being late for your birthday my Bonnie B but I 'm here now 

(((HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU)))-(((HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU)))-(((HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BONNIE)))-(((ENJOY YOUR DAY)))☺

Marilyn 

MarilynH

Oh by the way, A super duper congrats on 178 precious smoke free days and counting WTG, 6 beautiful smoke free months on Saturday yay and yay again. 

Mar7lyn

Summer-Rain

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

The journey continues

Terri103

That is such a nice birthday gift to yourself!  And then follow up with 6 months and then to the Cape...!!!  goody goody gumdrops for you!!   OHHH, remember when gumdrops used to be so fresh and chewy?  I wonder if they even have gumdrops anymore?  the ones with a very light coating of sugar.  

I hope in addition to not smoking, you have done something nice for yourself!  

Happy BonnieDay!!!

bonnie-12-28-14

Happy Birthday Beautiful Lady.

NOPE

Storm.3.1.14

Happy (belated) Birthday, Bonnie!

About the Author
I am the Mother of 4 children , a Grandmother and Great Grandmother . I am a retired LNA /CNA and I live in South Western New Hampshire . I am a native of Martha's Vineyard Island . My room mate Karen and I have 6 pets : Two dogs Lily and Jonah, one cat Olivia, two bunnies Lila and Emma and one guinea pig Allie . I enjoy reading ,knitting, walking, especially in the woods, at the river or the beach I also like taking photographs with my camera . I miss my family and my Island .