cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

DAY 178 ....Today is my Birthday !

bonniebee
0 24 335

My birthday present to myself this year is this wonderfful quit ! I will be celebrating my 6 month anniversary on the 8th ! That is a real big deal and wonderful present to myself !

I consider this a gift from all of you on EX too ! Without you I am sure I would not have made it this far ! I have learned so much on this site about the addiction especially from all of you who have had first hand knowledge of quitting, relapsing and HOW NOT TO RELAPSE ! .....NOPE !  For you newbies NOT ONE PUFF EVER ! = NOPE

I have finally reached the full retirement age of 66 years ! I can't believe that I smoked for 51 years of my life and now I can finally say I am an EX Smoker One day at a time !

Have a great day Everyone !  Hang in there newbies it really does get better with Time !!!!

24 Comments
About the Author
I am the Mother of 4 children , a Grandmother and Great Grandmother . I am a retired LNA /CNA and I live in South Western New Hampshire . I am a native of Martha's Vineyard Island . My room mate Karen and I have 6 pets : Two dogs Lily and Jonah, one cat Olivia, two bunnies Lila and Emma and one guinea pig Allie . I enjoy reading ,knitting, walking, especially in the woods, at the river or the beach I also like taking photographs with my camera . I miss my family and my Island .