cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Counting down

Alice23
0 5 8

I am almost to 400 days not smoking.  400 days of being smoke free - nicotine free - and free of all the guilt and shame that came along with smoking.

I look back on what I put myself through with the guilt and the self loathing - and I am SO happy that it is GONE.  I have self esteem issues enough with my weight - I don't feel like a failure now - I don't care that I have 20 lbs to lose.  I will do that.  I KNOW how to do that.  

For 37 years I didn't know how to quit smoking - but now I do - I have been done with smoking for over a year now - I think I've figured it out!  So thank you all - again - for all your support over the last 399 days.  I know that this site is a huge part of my quit.  I know that those of you who've offered support ( those of you who've shared your stories and your struggles - your victories and your successes!)  all of you have contributed to my ongoing success in this forever quit!

God bless you all - and thank you from the bottom of my SMOKE FREE HEART!

*hugs*

Alice

5 Comments
JonesCarpeDiem

WOO HOO!!!!

Yaya2.6.10

Hooray for you!  I've enjoyed being on the journey with you.

froguelady

Good for you.  400 is a great number especially if it's days smoke free.  I remember when you were struggling so(me also) and look where you are now, I am very proud of you.

sspahn49

Great job Alice. I too let my guard down and gained, but I am doing WW. Down 15 lbs in 8 weeks, it is a great program and you can do it on-line. Take care.

laura-m

WTG Alice, happy for you!