cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Countdown

MarilynH
0 11 68

I'm on my 102 nd day and heading towards the 130 day milestone of plowing right through the dreaded NML and I only have 28 days to go. I am counting down and I will be there soon, have a wonderful day everyone. 

Marilyn

11 Comments
kiki2

That is great!!  Congratulations on your hard work! 😄

YoungAtHeart

One foot in front of the other, step by step, resolution by resolution and you will be THERE!

I am very proud of you!

Nancy

John10forteen

Look at you go, a force to be reckoned with. Jump one hurdle and chompimg at the bits to tackle the next. AWESOME

LMAO.... & Loving it.

Have an wonderfully easy smokefree day, (if there is such a thing)

Junior7

Congrats on 102!!!  Have a great day!

jacks1125

congrat on102 days!! great job!

annb
Congrats! Go girl! 🙂
cookie804

right there with you girl , i am 109 DOF. 3 weeks to go and I will wait for you and we can close the door together to NML> hurray

hellbilly_va2

That's awesome, keep it going, you'll be at a year in no time.

JonesCarpeDiem

VERY GOOD!

moody_9-18-13

Way to go!! Something really wonderful happens as you move forward and hit those 3 digit numbers!! You realize HOW DOABLE QUITTING REALLY IS! 

SweetMelissa4

That's so inspirational hearing about your 109 days!  Good for you Marylin!  Stay strong and keep pressing forward! 

About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....